[SECC] Bill Fisher, W4AN

Robin Gist k4vu at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 28 13:06:59 EDT 2004

hello --

was down in V31 working 20 CW one morning when K4BAI called me with the news
of bill's passing.  i was left without words, and could only manager to eek
out a 'what?', 'when?', 'how?' and 'wow' back to john.

i didn't know bill personally, but i can honestly say that his 'net
contributions to the contesting community were significant in bringing me
back into contesting and playing dx.  because of him, there was a place for
me to go and remember what actually drew me in contesting in the first
place:  community.

much peace and respect to bill and his family.

73/robin/k4vu/v31rg