[SECC] ARRL Sweepstakes SSB

Bill Coleman aa4lr at mac.com
Thu Apr 29 21:15:34 EDT 2004

On Apr 28, 2004, at 7:04 PM, Sherman Banks wrote:

> Thanks!  It is hard to get the class right with the contest software.
> always have to double check the Cabrillo to make sure I have the class
> right.  Usually it gets bounced the first time.  Off to check the
> scores on
> line...

Great Job, Sherm! Looks like you beat me soundly on 40m and 15m. Just
wait 'til next time.... Also interesting that Sherm didn't work a big
percentage on 80m compared to myself and others (K4SSU, K4BAI, N4LR)
with > 100K scores.

It occurs to me that one of the calls I busted was K4SSU (I copied
K4FSU) Ouch.

Also interesting that there were no sweeps from GA. Now I don't feel
bad for only working 78 mults....

There is something to like about the web results....

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901