[SECC] NAQP Off Times

Greg Richard k4no at mchsi.com
Fri Aug 6 19:38:31 EDT 2004

Off time strategy is always interesting in this contest but this year we
have another factor to contend with that we normally don't have to worry
about.  The weather outside tomorrow is going to be great for this time of
year. There is talk of record cool temps tonight in Huntsville. If that is
the case and the high bands are dead, it is my opinion that the casual folks
just won't be on during the day. They will be outside doing anything but
radio. If that is the case, Jeff is right on with his comments.

If the high bands are not open, the guys in the SE will have an opportunity
to dominate the top 10 box.  Moving mults will be very important in this one
especially trying to work folks on 10/15 backscatter, skew or ESP.  The guys
who stay in the chair for this one might be rewarded with a spot in the Box.

Greg K4NO