[SECC] Bad day at NAQP

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 9 15:14:40 EDT 2004

 Here is my excuse....  Since I haven't been active at home lately NA was still set at -5 hours from GMT on my computer.  I was puzzled that I wasn't working anyone... I know condx have been bad lately but this just didn't sound right....  I quit after 10 mins and gave N4GG a call... I felt like a real bonehead after he told me the contest didn't start until 45 mins later !!!

                  Jeff