[SECC] MDC QP K4AQ QRP QRP

Matt Lee, K4AQ Matt at HiWAAY.net
Sun Aug 15 22:17:31 EDT 2004

                    Maryland/DC QSO Party

Call: K4AQ
Operator(s): K4AQ
Station: K4AQ

Class: QRP QRP
QTH: Atlanta, GA
Operating Time (hrs): neg. (20 max)

 Band  CW Qs  Ph Qs
--------------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   0      1
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  432:
--------------------
Total:   0      1  Mults = 1  Total Score = 1

http://www.w3cwc.org/rules.html

A big thanks to AI3Z with a nice, 59+ 40ssb sig, for being my only QSO
near the end of the MdcQP. He was the only MDC stn I heard on-the-air,
on any band, CW or SSB, both days!

My second MdcQP: (*WB6BWZ)

        2004     2002*
        CW/Ph    CW/Ph
----------------------
40m     --/ 1    --/ 1
20m     --/--     1/ 5
----------------------
Total   --/ 1     1/ 6

Score      1      216
Op Time   neg.      6

MdcQP's competition: WAE CW and the Olympics.

Yaesu FT-897 transceiver operated at 5 watts into a 5-MHz OCF 28-gauge
insulated wire stealth antenna up 40 feet in heavy foliage trees next to
I-75 in downtown Atlanta industrial area. SGC SG-237 Smartuner. Heil
Pro-Set Plus. WriteLog 10.48f.

--
Matt Lee, K4AQ
Atlanta, GA USA