[SECC] NAQP SSB W4BD Single Op LP

Bob Wilson w4bd at w4bd.com
Sun Aug 22 14:28:10 EDT 2004

To: 3830 at contesting.com
cc: naqp at w4bd.com
From: naqp at w4bd.com
Subject: NAQP SSB W4BD Single Op LP

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: W4BD
Operator(s): W4BD
Station: W4BD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Stockbridge, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:   13    10
   80:   47    22
   40:   78    22
   20:  161    42
   15:   11     9
   10:
-------------------
Total:  310   105  Total Score = 32,550

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC Team 3

Comments:

A good contest but of course, challenging summer conditions!  I planned on
operating only part-time but I was able to stretch this to almost full time.
Good to work the SECC members.  Static was bad but, welcome to summer
contesting...and low power too!  There's a challenge!

Stn is only wires in the trees but I still managed a few small runs on 20m
and
80m later in the night.  I need to get my tower up soon to even the
competition
a bit.

Thanks to fellow SECC Team #3 member Don, KA1DWX, for coming back to 80 so I
could pick up AL for a mult before I called it a night...and I found him
working
a G0 near Manchester, England when I arrived on freq...quite a surprise!

Thanks to all...

Bob - W4BD

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/