[SECC] OHIO QSO Party This Weekend

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 25 16:39:24 EDT 2004

  Hi All,

    The Ohio QSO Party is this Saturday from 12:00 Noon - 12:00 midnight.

   Many of the guys in the Mad River RC support the Georgia QSO Party every
year, so lets help them out too. They have lots of mobile activity planned and we are just the perfect skip zone distance to have some fun. Their webpage is at http://www.oqp.us . BTW.. I will start on the GQP results soon and should have them out in about a month....

                             73, Jeff KU8E