[SECC] Claimed score, OQP 2004, K4BAI

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Aug 30 10:34:57 EDT 2004

Hello all:

Here is my 3830 report on the Ohio QSO Party, which was very active
during pretty bad conditions this weekend.  Paul, N4PN, had a great
score--over 300 QSOs.  I am sure he won another plaque for his wall in
the FL QTH.  Also heard many other SECC members, including a very good
score from KU8E, who was mobile in Ohio in last year's party.

73,

John, K4BAI.

                     Ohio QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 11.3

    80:   33      7
    40:  120     61
    20:   39      9
    15:    0      0
    10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  192     77  CW Mults = 76  Ph Mults = 44  Total Score = 55,320

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1.5 KW output, TH6DXX, zepp, inverted vee.  Congrats to
N4PN
for a terrific score!  Thanks for all the QSOs, particularly by all the
mobiles.
Conditions were pretty bad here, with long skip on 20 from the
beginning, skip
going long on 40 at the end, and QRN on 40 and particularly on 75/80.
Great job
by the contest sponsors and promoters.  73, John, K4BAI.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/