[SECC] 160M Contest

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 3 12:34:31 EST 2004

Why can't you call CQ there to make intercontinenal qsos ?   I hear N7DD, K6SE and others out west call CQ there every 160 contest. Are you only allowed to call CQ there if you are a W1 , W6 or W7 ????   Just another examaple of a "bad" rule..  Thet should just keep that window open for DX like it always was in the past....

                        Jeff