[SECC] 160 meter contest

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 6 17:46:44 EST 2004

BTW...  I missed most of the 160 contest....  I made about 10 QSO's on my 88 foot zepp on Friday night - which doesn't work very well on transmit. I did find it works pretty good as a RCV antenna. I was listening while doing some bills on the computer on Friday night and heard several west coast, Caribbean stations and RO4M/6 in Russia - all Q5...  Hopefully I will find some time before the Stew Perry to put my inverted L back up....

                   73, Jeff