[SECC] This Weekend's Contests

AE4Y ae4y at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 17 11:27:19 EST 2004

Let me also put in a plug for referring to the SECC Website for an
overview of each week's contest activity.  The main page always lists
the contests for the current week and links to the WA7BNM and SM3CER
contest calendars are available on the Contesting Links page.

(Right now it lists contests through the end of the year)

http://secc.contesting.com/

Kent, AE4Y