[SECC] NA Sprint CW AA4GA LP

Lee Hiers aa4ga at contesting.com
Sun Feb 1 00:57:19 EST 2004

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

AA4GA

Class: Single Op LP

Operating Time (hrs): 3:53

   80:   87
   40:   90
   20:   36
---------------------

Team: S Sprint Coal #2

Comments:

Well, I'm sure I'll be well under 10k points when Tree is done with me...

I normally use the SB1000 at about 500w out in the Sprint, but decided to go low
power...it's been a while.  You can definitely tell the difference.  I was also
going to mess around with the 2nd radio some, but had to go SO1R when I realized
that something was messed up in the cabling since I'd moved some junk around.
Took me an extra 7 minutes to even get on the air!

Oh well...mults heard and missed:  VE7, VE5, KP4.  Also missed RI, which was
apparently on.

I was shooting for about 240 Qs, but I guess the stinky 20m condx messed that up.

Hard to beat a 4-hour contest, eh?

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA
Cornelia, Georgia