[SECC] This weekend's contests

Matt Lee, WB6BWZ Matt at Tenn-Valley.com
Thu Feb 5 18:32:22 EST 2004

John, thanks for providing FOC details. I've heard "CQ FOC" being used
at high speed CW, usually about 35+ wpm, but never knew that high speed
CW isn't what FOC is all about. (Full details about the First Class CW
Operators' Club is at http://www.firstclasscw.org.uk/.)

For the rest of us, there is The Second Class Operators' Club, aka SOC,
http://www.qsl.net/soc/. ;)

--
Matt Lee, WB6BWZ
Atlanta, Georgia USA