[SECC] CW Sprint Logs

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Fri Feb 6 09:46:30 EST 2004

See the message below about CW Sprint logs.  73, John, K4BAI.

Many thanks to the 176 of you who have already submitted your CW Sprint log.

Please remember the deadline is 7 days after the contest - which means you
need to get it in this weekend.  Our goal is to publish the results on the
NCJ web page sometime next week.

To submit your log, you need to send it in Cabrillo format via e-mail to
cwsprint at ncjweb.com.

You can also submit your log by typing it in at the sprint log entry web
form at http://www.ncjweb.com/manualsprintlog.php.

It looks like we have a few new faces in the top ten this year, and a low
power station too!

73 Tree N6TR
tree at kkn.net