[SECC] Last Weekend's contests continued

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 11 10:55:07 EST 2004

4.  NCJ Phone Sprint

KU8E    GA  231  41  9,471  SSC  LP  4 hrs  SO2R
N4PN    ?   218  41  8,938  FCG  HP  3.5
N4LR    GA  218  40  8,938  ---  LP  3.7
K4NO    AL   87  30  2,610  SSC  HP  1
WB6BWZ  GA   25  17    425  SSC  QRP 3.1
W3DCG   GA    0    0     0  SSC

I realize there must be something wrong with either N4PN or N4LR score
except that some summaries have included duplicate QSOs and most do not.
  I am reporting them as I made notes from the various reflector
messages and may have made a mistake on one of them.  In any case,
Gordon should be considered the winner since he was using low power, hi.

73,

John, K4BAI.