[SECC] Re: [FQP]K4OJ Memorial

Tom Horton k5iid at ntelos.net
Fri Feb 13 05:34:29 EST 2004

Jeff and Kevin,
  Personally, although I am not a Floridian, I think that it should be
something bigger.
Maybe a trophy that can be passed on to another receipient the following year.
Possibly the overall high score, or something else.
I have never seen so many eulogies and remarks about any one person before.
It is obvious that every has been touched by Jim in some way or another. I
know I will miss the e-mails and the quips that he always seemed able to offer.
  When I first read this this afternoon, it really hadn't hit me.
I only met Jim inperson one time at the Houston ARRL National back in 198?.
But, I felt like I knew him better than that.
  Maybe that's why there are so many comments!
73 Jim!

Tom K5IID