[SECC] ARRL CW DX Contest

AE4Y ae4y at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 23 16:59:45 EST 2004

I was only able to operate on Saturday, and then only intermittently
throughout the day.   That said, conditions seemed to be pretty good with
lots of activity; just wish I could have spared more time for the contest.

ARRL CW DX Contest - SOAB Low Power

      Band  Contacts      Mult     Score
       3.5        19        17       969
         7        39        24      2808