[SECC] Computer Question

Greg Richard k4no at mchsi.com
Thu Jan 1 19:55:04 EST 2004

I have been working to clean up the shack and I have a old 486 computer with a dead hard drive.  I put another hard drive in the computer and it will now start to boot up.
I don't know what is on this other hard drive and not sure how I find out. It was given to me with another computer and I have not had need to use it til now.
When the computer with the new hard drive boots up, it doesn't get me to a C prompt.  It hangs up before getting there.

 What do I need to change to get this computer working again?  Is it the AutoExec.bat file. when the computer boots up or ??

Thanks

Greg K4NO