[SECC] Master DTA file for Super Check Partial

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 9 14:49:56 EST 2004

Hello all:

Randy, K5ZD, has taken over the chore of compiling an up-to-date Master
DTA file for Super Check Partial for contest programs.  He is asking for
copies of Cabrillo logs for the following contests to be e-mailed to him
at k5zd at contesting.com as soon as possible.  He will publish the
master.dta file on his website by early February in time for the ARRL DX
Contests.  Further information is available at:
http://www.k5zd.com/scp.  I have never before taken the time to try to
help with this project, but I am doing so this time and hope some of the
other of you will also.

The contests requested are:  Year 2002 or later

CQ WW DX, CW, PH, RTTY
CQ WPX, CW, PH, RTTY
CQ 160M, CW ( I don't know why he doesn't want PH)
ARRL DX, CW, PH
ARRL SS, CW, PH
ARRL RTTY Roundup
ARRL 10M