[SECC] NAQP CW

Gary McConville wb4sq at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 20:43:34 EST 2004

Call: WB4SQ
Class: SO LP
QTH: Georgia
Operating Time (hrs): 8hrs 35 mins
Club: South East Contest Club

Band  QSOs    M
---------------
160     0     0
 80    27    16
 40    40    20
 20    38    15
 15    60    23
 10    27    14
---------------
Total 192    88      Total Score = 16,896

Soapbox:  My first cw contest ever.  Heard many SECC
members but was only chasing them in my S & P (K2UFT,
K4BAI).
Guess I was too rough with the Heathkit keyer cause it
kept moving around on the desk, and had to reorientate
the keyer many times resulting in sloppy sending.
XYL brought me sushi for dinner, without chopsticks or
fork, so the shack was smelling 'sweet' after a few
hours.
Glad the shack has central heat.

FUN...