[SECC] Claimed Scores January 2004 NAQP CW

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 16 12:24:15 EST 2004

Ed and all:

Sorry to be vague, but "the last three" was (I thought clearly)
referring to the four calls already listed in that sentence, not the
last three in the table that appeared above.  I accept your good humored
criticism, but time doesn't always permit my typing and referencing to
be perfect.  However, thanks for your suggestion about not using the
Tabs, which resulted in the columns being maintained in this message.  A
big improvement.

73,

John.