[SECC] KU8E - NAQP SSB

Jeffrey D Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 18 17:35:46 EST 2004

     2004 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: KU8E                                           Location: GA

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: PHONE            Power: Low

     Callsign of Operator(s):

     Exchanged Information: KU8E JEFF GA

     Hours of Operation: 03:47

     band      QSOs      points    mults
     -----------------------------------
     160         34          34      18
      80        102         102      29
      40          9           9       5
      20         93          93      27
      15         13          13       9
      10         15          15       9
     TOTAL      266         266      97      SCORE: 25,802

     Club or Team Name: SECC 2

     Comments:

     Not much of an effort here....  Maybe if my voicekeyer was working I might of tried a little harder...  I also have noticed the monitor for our new Dell generates lots
  of hash.... especially on 15 and 10 meters.  I need to find a way to tune the open wire feeder outside the shack.... maybe put a balun outside...  to get rid of that
  problem...  Nice turnout by the club....

                                                                                               Jeff