[SECC] KT4ZB - NAQP SSB

Kt4zb at aol.com Kt4zb at aol.com
Mon Jan 19 08:52:16 EST 2004

2004 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: KT4ZB                Location: GA

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: PHONE            Power: Low

     Callsign of Operator(s):

     Exchanged Information: KT4ZB JERE GA

     Hours of Operation: 9

     band      QSOs      points    mults

     TOTAL      380         380      126  SCORE: 47,880

     Club or Team Name: SECC 2

     Comments: Just plain had fun - nice runs on 20 and 80 (rare for me with
my limited setup). Think I worked most of the SECC gang.  Thanks for all the
contacts.

Jere