[SECC] NAQP Paper log

Robin Gist k4vu at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 19 16:33:39 EST 2004

hey dan --

i had a similar question.  here's what bruce horn passed along.  hope this
helps

>would we submit two different cabrillo files along w/ a separate
>summary for the entire effort -- or would we just combine everything into a
>single log and summary?

The preferable submission is a single Cabrillo log with the transmitter
used for each QSO designated (the Cabrillo format supports this, but your
logging software may or may not produce a compliant log). If your logging
software can't include the appropriate transmitter designation in its
Cabrillo output, then you should submit a separate Cabrillo log for each
transmitter. No summary sheet is needed in either case.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)