[SECC] The ARRL's answer to the code/no-code debate

K4SB k4sb at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 21 17:14:41 EST 2004

Lee Hiers wrote:
> For at least the past two terms, the SE Division Director
> has been unopposed.
> 73 de Lee

And for no other reason than no one else is willing to take on the
job. ANY contester would be a shoo-in against him.

I don't even bother sending back the ballot.

Plus, remarks he made at the last Huntsville hamfest, directly to a
member of the SECC
highly suggest he uses his influence with the FCC, and also that money
is sometimes exchanged.

And no, I won't name the member. If he wishes to do so, it's his
decision.

73
Ed