[SECC] KU8E - CQ 160 CW - SOLP

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 26 09:37:41 EST 2004

                           2004 CQ 160 METER CONTEST

     Call used: KU8E                                           Location: GA

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW               Power: Low

     Exchanged Information: KU8E RST GA

     Hours of Operation: 10:00

     band      QSOs     points
     -------------------------
     160        258        644
     -------------------------
     TOTAL      258        644   X   60 multipliers  =  38,640

     Club or Team Name: Southeast Contest Club

     Comments:

       DX worked : C6,CM,CT,D4,EA8,F,FM,HI,KH6,KP2,OM,PJ2,PY0F,S5,V3,VP5

       Frustrating to hear so much good DX that could not hear me. DXing
       on the top band without an amp can be trying at times. On Friday night
       heard P3A running EU and could hear many of the stations calling him.
       On Saturday night spent an hour trying to break the A61AJ pileup. He was
       an honest S9 +10. I was probably wasting my time against all the KW
       stations but it didn't hurt to try...   Sound like there was lots of
       activity from GA....

                              73, Jeff