[SECC] Claimed Scores, Last Weekend's Contests

james.nail at earthlink.net james.nail at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 1 22:34:58 EDT 2004

This was a great effort by all.  I really enjoy CW and since my own station
is in disarray due to construction, I love the station setup.  I will offer
a challenge to ANY CW contest operator for Field Day 2005.  Tell me how
you'd like to compete inter or intra club and let's have at it.  What say
anyone?

Jim WA2MBP