[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score RAC Canada Day Contest

Don Durk, ka1dwx gordondurk at knology.net
Sun Jul 4 11:00:37 EDT 2004

While the VE  SSB stations mostly worked below 7.100, they
did listen up (usually between 7150 and 7225)  albeit
infrequently. VE3DZ 0230Z; VE5SF 0320Z; VA3POS 0337Z and
VE3WIB 0339Z.       Also I rarely CQ in tests, choosing to
call mostly  those stations in the country /state of  the
contest, so I spend a lot more time listening than
transmitting resulting in better mult counts and lower
scores!  Different strokes, etc.! Don Durk, KA1DWX