[SECC] K4OGG, IARU, SOLP

Jay Pryor jpryor at uga.edu
Mon Jul 12 13:47:20 EDT 2004

This contest is a lot like a NAQP with DX thrown in.  Actually the first of
the contest was too much like the NAQP.  It's been a while since I have
been asked for so many repeats -- or ignored entirely by stations calling
CQ.  I thought propagation was pretty mediocre, but it surely didn't slow
down N5PN.  Paul, congratulations on a great score!

I had more QSOs in my only previous full time effort (2001) but more mults
and a higher score this time.

It's always fun working other SECC folks. N4GG is in the log 5 times, N4PN
4 times.  Thanks for the QSOs.

Here are the stats for me:

    BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Zones

   160CW       21          21         39       2         4
    80CW       80          80        168       6         8
    40CW      226         226        604      21        20
    20CW      385         385       1389      31        20
    15CW      129         129        383      21        17
    10CW       31          31         61       6         7

  Totals      872         872       2644      87        76

     Final Score = 430972 points.

73,

Jay, K4OGG