[SECC] Claimed Scores, Last Weekend's Contest

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jul 21 10:00:35 EDT 2004

Hello all:

Here are the claimed scores from last weekend's contests, so far as I
have been able to find them.

1.  NAQP RTTY

KE4KWE    437   162   70,794   SOLP   9.5 hours
WX4TM     450   157   70,650   SOLP   8.5
K9MUG     442   146   64,532   SOLP   9.0
KR7X      316   105   33,180   SOLP   9.5  (@K7ZSD) Op at NQ4I
K9JS      263   107   28,141   SOLP   7.5  Op at NQ4I & WW4LL
AE4Y      175    90   15,750   SOLP   5.5
K4AQ      124    71    8,804   SOQRP  8.5

All three guys at the top were very close.  Shows the importance of
mults and therefore of QSYs to get mults.

2.  CQ WW VHF Contest
WW4LL     56    16    1,378   SB6LP   5
K4BAI     13     9      117   SB6LP   1.2

KU8E, K4EA, and other SECC members were also active, but no reports of
their scores yet.  Conditions were terrible.

3.  CQC Gold Rush QRP Contest
K4BAI     39    15    1,530           2

Hope everyone has a good week.  This weekend, there is the big island
contest, IOTA.  Jeff, KU8E, and I will be QRV in a Field Day type of
operation from St. George Island, FL, NA085 as KU8E/P.  Paul, N4PN, has
his contest station there, but no one will be using it this weekend.
Some of you will be going to the SEDXC picnic on Saturday, but the
contest runs from 8 AM Sat to 8 AM Sunday, so you can picnic and still
operate some.

73,

John, K4BAI.