[SECC] DXCC Card Checking at Atlanta Hamfest & QSLs for outgoing bureau.

Bill Barr billn4nx at alltel.net
Tue Jun 1 12:53:58 EDT 2004

Gang,

I will be at the Atlanta Hamfest this Saturday, June 5th and will be at the SEDXC Table from 11:30 until 12:30 PM.  I will be glad to check your cards anytime during the day.  If I am not at the table when you drop by, leave your QSLs and application with whomever is on duty and I will be dropping by from time to time to check for any cards that have been left.

IMPORTANT NOTE:  I am in touch with Dennis K7BV of the ARRL HQ staff who will be at the Hamfest as well.  Dennis has agreed to check ANY QSLs that normally  can not be checked by me ( QSLs older than 10 years & 160 meters ).  The bottom line is any DXCC application can be checked on June 5th.

SEDXC Members may also bring cards for the ARRL Outgoing QSL bureau.  Remember the  charge is 5 cents a card and that is still a super deal for you!!  I will mail the next batch to the ARRL outgoing QSL service after our June meeting on June 22.

As a reminder I can also check any CQ Awards Program submissions ( WAZ, etc. ) as well as any ARRL WAS or VUCC awards.

Look forward to seeing you there.

73
Bill N4NX