[SECC] Atlanta Hamfest

K4SB k4sb at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 4 00:10:24 EDT 2004

AA4LR replied to me directly that he will not be able to attend.

In checking the Constitution and BLs regarding meetings and other
matters, that which appears on the Web page is NOT the actual
Constitution and BLs. It contains none of the amendments passed by the
Club, and therefore any business meeting would be an absolute waste.

Frankly, I see no necessity for a meeting under these circumstances,
but it seemed a good time to get the group together.

As for the ARRL speaker, I seriously doubt he has any idea of the
"pulse of amateur radio". The ARRL has plainly shown their intentions
in the last several years as to as
to what their idea of the "pulse" is.

73
Ed