[SECC] Atlanta Hamfest SECC Meeting

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 4 13:27:01 EDT 2004

     If anyone is going - We can meet at 11:00 AM in front of the SEDXC
   booth. We can then go outside in the picnic area like we have in the past
   and have a short meeting. Both K4BAI and AA4LR are not going to be able to
   make it so hopefully Neal, K4EA, will be there and it can be an offical
   meeting.

     I have been in touch with Dennis, K7BV , who is a friend, and have invited
   him to our meeting. Dennis is a good guy and I'm sure he would like meet
   some of the contesters down here in our area. Hope to see you all .

                              Jeff KU8E