[SECC] New member - Keith Robinson W4KTR

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Sat Jun 5 17:25:24 EDT 2004

Please join me in welcoming a new member, Keith Robinson W4KTR to the
South East Contest Club. Keith joined in April of this year. Keith
enjoys the CQ WW Phone and the ARRL DX Phone contests. Well, Keith,
hang around with this crowd long enough, and you'll end up enjoy CW
contests as well!

Keith,  if you haven't done so, please go to
<http://secc.contesting.com> and follow the instructions to join our
e-mail reflector. There we have a perpetual, daily meeting and a
discussion of contest topics.

Welcome Aboard!

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901