QRe: [SECC] Re: NAQP RTTY JUL 17-18

Adam S Hoffman AF4QZ af4qz at arrl.net
Fri Jun 18 18:39:20 EDT 2004

For NAQP SSB last year, some friends of mine and I had great success as "A
Princess and 4 Lids" where K3OOO was our Princess and KE9R, KU5B, LU1FAM and
myself AF4QZ were Elvis (or Elvi for plural).

We plan to do it again this year, so look for us.

Another suggestion for team name is another that I and my friends used
"Coalition of Postdoctoral Pigfarmers"

Just a suggestion....

73

Adam AF4QZ