[SECC] Current Contests

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 21 11:04:56 EDT 2004

Hello all:

I will be in Valdosta for court Tuesday and Wednesday.  Please get me
your claimed scores for last weekend's contests by midnight Wednesday
and I'll try to summarize them on Thursday.

This coming weekend's big operating event is, of course, ARRL Field Day.
  There are usually a couple of other events.  The QRP guys have some
kind of an event that is a sub-part of Field Day and the Europeans are
usually QRV in an event honoring Marconi.  It might be helpful to know
about the exchanges in other contests and I'll try to get that info out
by Friday.

Hope everyone has a good week.

73,

John, K4BAI.