[SECC] Soapbox 10 mtr contest

Macie, Gordon GMacie at innotrac.com
Mon Jun 21 17:10:22 EDT 2004

This is good...

All in all, it was a load of fun. 500+ Qs, around 30 countries and only
needed DE, AK and MS for 10m WAS for the weekend. Until recently, I've been
on the west coast and had no station. Now -- after moving back to the
southeast -- and after working three contests for three weekends in a row,
I'm ready to start growing antennas again. Its been a long time, but I'm
looking forward to the challenge of building a competitive setup. I showed
my fiance pictures of the K1TTT superstation and said, 'now *thats* what I'm
going after -- isn't that beautiful?!' Her response was, 'well I guess we
have to get a place well away from normal people so you don't hurt anyone."
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, fer sure.
73 Robin/K4VU CW/Low Power/Alabanana Republic -- K4VU