[SECC] GQP

K4SB k4sb at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 3 03:42:34 EST 2004

SavageBR at aol.com wrote:
> Yes,  on Easter Sunday. Oh well, maybe next year.

The date is unfortunate, but was decided on at an all members meeting
at a hamfest.

Yep, we have to live with it this year, but after that, no conflicts.

We still need to encourage participation and do our best. A large
number of DX countries are not predominantly Christian, and do not
celebrate Easter as we do. And for those countries who do, their
Easter services are well over during the contests.

And yes, I will miss a couple hours of the contest.

73
Ed