[SECC] Welcome New Member - Bob Wilson W4BD

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Thu Mar 11 22:07:46 EST 2004

Please join me in welcoming Bob Wilson, W4BD to the South East Contest
Club. He joined in December, 2003. Bob is formerly WA4PUJ and sometimes
W4BD/TI8. His favorite contests include CQWW, ARRL DX, IARU, SS and
Field Day (if you want to call it a contest).

Bob, if you haven't already, please go to <http://secc.contesting.com>
and follow the directions to subscribe to our e-mail reflector. There
we have a perpetual, daily meeting of the club.

Welcome aboard!

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901