[SECC] Field Day 2004

Gary McConville wb4sq at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 20:07:00 EST 2004

The past Field Days a few of the ATL hams rented a cabin in Blue Ridge,
GA (Fannin County) el 2000 ft and did well with a 5-man team.  This
year we have a few openings if anyone is interest.  The xyl even
volunteered to cook.  We hope to run low power off batteries, with gas
powered chargers (our cars).  Last year we topped the 5 op 2A class.
Lots of fun, food, and comforts of bathrooms, real beds and c-o-l-d
a/c.
Let me know ASAP as there's only a few spots left.

Gary - WB4SQ