[SECC] Last weekend's contests - claimed scores

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Mar 22 16:09:30 EST 2004

Hello all:

I will be in Thomaville Tuesday and Wednesday and will not be able to
access e-mail until Thursday.  Please post your claimed contest scores
from last weekend by Wednesday night and I'll try to summarize them
before the weekend.  I have the BARTG RTTY contest claimed scores of
WX4TM and K9MUG.

I may not try to figure out my claimed score from the Russian DX
Contest.  I used CT and its CQWW mode, so the score is figured wrong.
Due to lack of time, I may just send the organizers my Cabrillo log file
and let their logchecking software come up with a score.  I only made
about 160 QSOs anyway, as my Saturday AM tennis match took me away from
home during the peak of the European opening.

Have a good week and get ready to have fun in CQ WPX SSB next weekend!
Don't forget that you can work stations in your own country for points
now, so fun can be had even if the conditions are not good for DX.  When
  the band is open for DX, you can work DX and USA stations alike, so
rates should be high.

73,

John, K4BAI.