[SECC] SEDXC Plaque

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 24 09:44:08 EST 2004

OK... I got a confirmation from NY4N that TCG will be sponsoring the GA QRP plaque and from K4OGG the SEDXC the DX Low Power. Anyone know anything about the ones we have not heard from ???  Those marked with an "*" are confirmed for 2004.

                     Jeff

GA High Power                           Columbus ARC *
GA Low Power                            KU8E *
GA QRP                                  Tennessee Contest Group *
GA Rover/Mobile Single-Op               K4VGI Memorial *
GA Rover/Mobile Multi-Op                K4OGG  *
Top Club Score- Georgia (replaces GA
                         HP, CW Only)   WA4TT
US/VE High Power                        W4TE
US/VE Low Power                         K4BAI *
US/VE QRP                               AD4J
DX High Power                           K4YE
DX Low Power                            South East DX Club *
Top USA/VE Club Score(replaces DX QRP)  KO4RR/N4WV *