[SECC] Request for help from new Atlanta resident, N5CE

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Tue Mar 30 11:39:24 EST 2004

Hello all:

I am copying below a message received today from Gene, N5CE, who has
just moved to Atlanta in connection with his job with AT&T.  He arrived
last weekend.  K5YAA, Jerry, knows him and recommends him, particularly
as a good CW contest op.  I worked Gene in several Oklahoma counties in
the OK QSO Party last month from his mobile.  I hope he can help us with
giving out GA counties in the GQP next month.

What Gene needs right now is someone who would let him come to their
house and use his own call for some DXing.  He is primarily interested
right now in the ZS8 operation to start up in the next few weeks.

If anyone closer than Columbus to his current location can help Gene
out, please contact him directly and let me know if something is worked
out so I won't continue looking for somone to help him.

Thanks.

73,

John, K4BAI.