[SECC] This Weekend's Contests

Matt Lee, WB6BWZ Matt at Tenn-Valley.com
Tue Mar 30 16:59:03 EST 2004

Nope. You can work anyone, anywhere. Here are the English rules for
2004:

http://www.ure.es/hf/concursos/eartty/basesearttyingles.pdf

"Contacts between stations world-wide are valid. Contacts between own
country stations are valid. It is not necessary to contact EA stations."