[SECC] MARAC CW WB6BWZ Fixed QRP

Matt Lee, WB6BWZ Matt at Tenn-Valley.com
Sun May 2 22:59:05 EDT 2004

                    MARAC County Hunter Contest, CW

Call: WB6BWZ
Operator(s): WB6BWZ
Station: WB6BWZ

Class: Fixed QRP
QTH: Fulton County, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 11.7 (48 max)

 Band  QSOs
------------
   80:
   40:  73
   20:  24
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  97  Counties = 86  Total Score = 73,358

http://marac.org/cwrules2003.htm

My second MARAC County Hunter CW Contest:

          Score    QSO   County   Time
---------------------------------------
2004     73,358     97     86     11.7
2003      7,952     32     28     <4.0
---------------------------------------

                  2004        2003
                -------------------
40M QSO/Mult     73/66       13/13
20M QSO/Mult     24/20       19/15
                -------------------
                 97/86       32/28

S&P between this contest and the Indiana and New England QSO Parties.
Had three WriteLog windows opened; just clicked on the appropriate
window tab to make it active as I moved up and down the bands.

Yaesu FT-897 transceiver operated at 5 watts into a 5-MHz OCF 28-gauge
insulated wire stealth antenna up 40 feet in heavy foliage trees next to
I-75 in downtown Atlanta industrial area. SGC SG-237 autotuner. WriteLog
10.46g.

--
Matt Lee, WB6BWZ
Atlanta, Georgia USA