[SECC] Message from W4AN's Mother

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon May 3 16:13:20 EDT 2004

Sorry this didn't go through the first time.  I have now (I hope) cut
and pasted this from the message I received from KG7GA and you should be
able to read it below.  73, John, K4BAI.

Linda Ortman (Bill's Mom) asked me to post this, she felt that the hams
closest to Bill would enjoy it tremendously. - Garth KG7GA

--

Dalonegah 4/10/2004

In the warm sunshine of that spring day, we scattered Bill's ashes at
his beloved Dalonegah station.
In the cool, soft rain of the night, he returned to the mountains that
he adored.

No longer bound by this world, but a part of it.
No longer tied to one place, one time, but free.

Every time you feel the warm sunshine on your face,
Every time you hear the rain softly falling outside your window,
No matter where you are, no matter how far you travel in this big, wide
open world,
Remember that Bill's love goes with you; remember Bill is there.

Love from W4AN's Mom   73

W4AN SK - Discussion List
To Submit Message to the List: W4AN at qth.com