[SECC] NAQP Plaque Sponsorship by SECC

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu May 6 10:01:18 EDT 2004

Hello all:

Please see the message below from K4WW via K4NO.  Let's continue to
sponsor our plaque.  $10.00 each by 6 members will take care of it.
Greg and I will be the first two.  The next four to volunteer may send
me a check for $10.00 and I'll send my check to Shelby for $60.00.
Volunteer and I'll let you know if you make the first four.  If you do,
send your check to John Laney, PO Box 421, Columbus, GA  31902-0421.

73,

John, K4BAI.

John,

You have been the point man for colletion of funds. Do you still want to
handle that chore?  If so, forward this to the reflector.  I will contribute
to the effort

Greg K4NO