[SECC] Atlanta Hamfest - June 5th, 2004 - Jim Miller Park

Bill Coleman aa4lr at mac.com
Mon May 17 08:21:24 EDT 2004

I received a flyer for the Atlanta Hamfest. It will be held at Jim
Miller Park on June 5, from 8:30 am to 3 pm. Talk in on the 146.82
repeater PL 146.2.

For more information, you can go to www.atlantahamfest.com

The flyer also indicates there's a FREE club table available. This
might be a good opportunity for us to encourage contestors and recruit
new members.

I'm not sure if I'll be in town or not for this hamfest, or I'd
volunteer to grab the free table. If someone wants to take this up, I
have the contact information for John Talipsky.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901