[SECC]Required changes to the Constitution of the SECC

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Nov 1 09:53:29 EST 2004

We already have K4OGG nominated for Treasurer by W4OC, although Jay
apparently doesn't want the job.  He has the only money the club has
right now in the form of the 2004 plaque money for GQP.  Any other
nominations should be sent to me or posted on the reflector by this
Friday at 8 AM, at which time the nominations will closed.

Jere, KT4ZB, advised me over the weekend that the 2003 GQP certificates
have been mailed (thanks Jere!).  If you think you should have received
one and didn't, please contact the GQP director, KU8E, and he will
contact KT4ZB.

73,

John, K4BAI.