[SECC] RE: goals for test

Macie, Gordon GMacie at innotrac.com
Mon Nov 1 14:27:50 EST 2004

Hi all....
after considerable thought...here are our collective goals:

 1. 160m to beat K9NS
Looks like NO
? qso points

134 14 40    K9NS
181 12 25    NQ4I

we won qso's but my guess mostly stateside. wow 40 countries !!

2. 80m to beat K9NS
YES ??
? qso points

305 26 86   K9NS
351 23 86   NQ4I

3. 40m to beat KC1XX
Close - Great Showing considering XX'S location
NO           88/3/3    minus   (difference in qso's / zones / countries

20m to beat K9NS
YES       141/1/7    plus

15m to tie or beat KC1XX
NO        610/2/10  minus

10m to beat KC1XX
NO       308/2/10  minus

XX beat us by 16 zones  70 countries

160     3 / 22
 80     5 / 18
 40     3 /  3
 20     1 /  7
 15     2 / 10
 10     2 / 10

Left a little on the table with qso on 10 20... Blown away on 15 and 80. I
think we have less chance of getting 1000 q's on 80 than the red sox beating
the yankees. OH THATS RIGHT .. THE RED SOX WON.....   ( i had to sneak that
in somewhere)

 if we accomplish thes goals we will be number 3 in the uS...this is a
considerable improvement from number 11 last year....its doable and we have
the talent to do it....so get the game faces on and lets "Contest"
de Rick nq4i